Studio City - PRICE LIST

Filinvest : Studio City For Sale
Unit Type For Sale Price Area(sq.m.) Notes
Studio Unit ₱ 2,300,000 16 sqm
Payment Options
Payment Scheme Term Notes
Option 1
95% Spot Cash with 10% Discount
5% Balance upon turnover of unit
 
Option 2
95% Payable over 12 months with 7% Discount
5% Balance upon turnover of unit
 
Option 3
95% Payable over 24 months with 5% Discount
5% balance upon turnover of unit
 
Option 4
15% payable over 24 months
85% balance payable upon turnover through Cash or Bank Financing
 
Option 5
5% First Downpyament payable over 9 months
5% second downpayment payable over 9 months
5% payable over 6 months
85% Balance upon turnover through cash or bank financing
 
Option 6
10% Payable over 24 months
5% payable 5 months (4 installments)
85% Balance payable upon turnover through cash or bank financing
 


Studio City is one of the few worthy-to-invest properties within the Metropolis where you truly get the value of your investments. From its pre-provisioned facilities to the grandiose of its fully landscaped vicinity, you get to enjoy every added value there is. 

One of the many reasons why you need to invest in Studio City, even if you’re a first timer is the BEST PURCHASE OPTIONS available. These are the options available: 

  • For the first option, you can pay 95% on the spot with the remaining 5% balance payable upon turn-over of the unit. You get to enjoy 10% discount  from the total contract price. 
     
  • The second option allows you to pay the first 95% of the total amount in 12 months with the remaining 5% balance payable upon turn-over of the unit. Yet, you get to enjoy 7% discount from the total contract price
     
  • The third option allows you to pay the first 95% of the total amount in 24 months with the remaining 5% balance payable upon turn-over of the unit. You still get to enjoy 5% discount from the total contract price. 
     
  • The fourth option allows you to pay the first 15% of the total amount in 24 months with the remaining 85% balance payable upon turn-over of the unit through cash or bank financing. 
     
  • The fifth option allows you to pay the first two 5% down payment in 9 months each, one after the other (making it 18 months total). The third 5% down payment can be paid within the next 6 months (after the second down payment). The remaining 85% balance can be settled upon unit turn-over, either cash or through bank financing. 
     
  • The sixth option allows you to pay the first 10% down payment in 24 months, then another 5% payable in 4 installations within the next 5 months and the remaining 85% can be settled upon turn over through cash or bank financing. 
     

We have a formidable team of licensed realtors who have years of experience in this business. Our team is here ready to assist you and make sure that you are making an informed decision with regard to your investments. We are here to make sure that your business interest is best represented in any forum that may require our representation. With us, you are best treated as a partner because we believe that your success if a reflection of our efforts. 

Go ahead and hit the chat button now so we can assist you right away!
 

Studio City Location
Studio City - Photo Gallery
Studio City Amenities
Studio City Contact Us
Studio CityHome